“I like my way of doing things better than your way of not doing them.”
BLUF: Push the Republican party to be more conservative by means of Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD).
Is it necessary?
As of July 2020, only 18% / 44 elected Republican representatives (Senators (6) and Congressman (38)) out of 248 had a Liberty Score above 80% or at least a B average.
As of December 2022, 20 congressmen had a Liberty Score equal to or less than Liz Cheney (definition of a RINO). Of those 20, 11 are from RED states.
How do we change that?
1. Organize true conservatives and make them a political force in the GOP.
2. Bring clarity to the primary process by running one Ronin candidate in the GOP primary, nominated by Ronin members via a district convention.
3. Elect constitutional conservatives or offer the GOP M.A.D.
4. Introduce accountability to elected Republicans (must maintain an 80% Liberty Score and vote Pro-Life).
5. Prevent grifters from undermining the organization (Board of Directors).
6. Partner with vetted, like-minded organizations, conservative media, and businesses.
7. Fight like hell for what is RIGHT.